Dear Glamping Customer,
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to Bella 2018. Here is some guidance about finding your Glamping area.
All Glamping customers of, Cloudhouses (Yurts & Squrts), Pitch Village and Air Stream will be camping in the same general area this year.
- Glamping customer vehicles have their own dedicated vehicle entrance and exit
- The vehicle entrance/ exit is off the A833 main road opposite Brockie’s Lodge Hotel
- If approaching from Beauly/ Inverness direction, do not turn left at the Belladrum Gate Lodge entrance. Instead, continue to the entrance on the left a quarter of a mile further on opposite Brockie’s Lodge Hotel. If approaching from Drumnadrochit direction, go past main festival vehicle exit and turn right opposite Brockie’s Lodge Hotel.
- You will be shown where to park and you will find Glamping Reception there. Only Glamping customers can park here.
- If you turn in by the Belladrum Gate Lodge entrance by mistake, follow the one way system back out onto the A833 main road; turn right onto the main road and then right into Glamping opposite Brockie’s Lodge Hotel
Pedestrian Access from Festival
- Access is via the path that leads down to the right of the Main (Garden) Stage, over a bridge across the Belladrum Burn
- There is access between the Glamping areas, the arenas and other campsites between 0900 and 0200 and your non-Glamping friends can visit you in the area before, by arrangement with the Glamping companies.
Please pass this on to others camping with you in Glamping .
We hope you enjoy your beautiful new dedicated Glamping area and have a wonderful Bella 2019.