We are proud to announce that our official charity for Belladrum 2020 will be
When You Wish Upon a Star
Their wonderful mission is to grant the wishes of children, aged 4-17 living with a life threatening illness.
Our aim is to raise funds & awareness through:
- Online donation at the time of purchasing Bella tickets
- Bella Christmas hamper competition
- An auction for the ‘ultimate’ Belladrum prize which includes tickets, glamping, VIP, backstage tour, transport and much more! (watch this space!)
- Charity pitch on site during the Festival
- Sharing and promoting on our social channels
Every penny that we manage to raise will be used in the Highlands and Islands so it’s great to know we will be helping a local family.
“We are truly honoured and proud to be chosen as Belladrums’ 2020 charity partner & we look forward to granting lots of magical Highlands & Islands Wishes with your support. We firmly believe every child deserves to smile, a wish provides time away for our inspirational children and their families, giving them something to look forward to through times of uncertainty and often financial as well as emotional strain. A Wish gives a child a chance of escapism from their day to day routine of hospital appointments and treatments and allows a child to put their illness on hold as they have fun with their family and make life long precious memories together. We are honoured to be part of Scotland’s biggest festival. Thank you so so much”
Scotland Regional Fundraiser